Communication with Parents
S.P.S. understands that positive interaction between school and home are vital to a student’s development and education.
S.P.S. thus provides a variety of parent programs aimed at enhancing the relationship between parents, students and the school.
S.P.S. Parent Relationship programs includes:
· Regular communication between school and home
· SMS messaging to inform of important events/ reminders
· Email updates from teaching staff to parents
· Coffee hours
· Information seminars/ curriculum meetings
· Regular teacher / parent consultations
· Regular school/ home communications