We believe technology is an essential tool to be used in accomplishing daily tasks, whether in a work or a learning environment.
Our students use computers to facilitate student centered learning and to prepare them for their futures in a rapidly changing environment.
Current research shows that technology helps students learn by:
– Motivating students in a very active and participatory environment.
– Catering to a variety of learning styles.
– Enabling easy differentiation of material.
– Supporting a constructionist approach to build knowledge and understanding information.
– Developing critical thinking skills as students are guided to evaluate information.
– Enhancing communication by ready access to discussion groups, online materials and E-mail.
– Giving ready access to authentic and current information in a global society.