General Admissions Policy
The school offers non-discriminatory access to the educational programs offered at the school provided the admissions procedures have been successfully completed.
However, the school Superintendent may deny admission for (but not limited to) any of the following reasons:
1. Incomplete or improper transcripts and/or records.
2. Low admission test scores and/or poor academic records.
3. A history of disciplinary or substance abuse problems.
4. Classes have reached their maximum enrollment.
5. Student will be over 20 years old at the time of graduation.